Thursday, November 21, 2013

Turkey Bacon Cup and a change in this blog.


Okay I'm back. Like again. Hopefully not to vanish again for another year. lol.

Like what I've said from my previous post, I really wanna be back for good! I don't wanna disappear anymore! I love blogging!

Andddd I've finally got my ancient laptop fixed (updating the blog using Ipad is sheer torture, I tell ya).There was a problem with the laptop's LCD screen and it took me more than a year to finally get my butt to Sim Lim Square and get it fix. Talk about being such a procrastinator. I should change this blog's name from confectionery queen to procrastinatey queen if I fail to change myself! :/

Anddddddddd I've also decided that, in order to constantly update this blog , I should turn this blog into more than a food blog. I wanna start blogging about my personal life again. Yes I know. How boring can that be? But I think I'm better off writing about my life than about food. My writing on food is awful. But I will still continue to post recipes in this blog and retain this blog's name as confectionery queen.

So all iz well. I may lose some of my followers. But I have few followers to begin with anyway. So all iz well, right?? :D

Anyway I love the turkey bacon breakfast cup that I posted at the top. It is very easy to make, tasty and taste like McMuffin from Mcdonald's! Woot! I ate 3 of this in one go, because it's so good! :D

Rating: 8/10

Recipe:
(from Mommy Enterprises blog)

3-6 pieces of whole wheat bread
½ cup shredded cheese
6 slices turkey bacon
6 eggs

Method:

Add bacon to skillet and cook on medium high for 2 minutes to partially cook bacon. Place on paper plate and remove excess grease with paper towel

Make 6 small circles with the bread to cover the bottom of 6 spaces in a muffin tin

Add a small amount of cheese to cover bread on each piece.

Crack egg and place on top of bread, making sure you don’t break the yolk.

Cook at 400 for about 12 minutes. You might want to cook longer depending on how you like your eggs cooked.

1 comment:

  1. Almost like gaeran bbang la nana..tp minus the bacon strips tu...

    ReplyDelete